Are you a friendly, helpful person? Then this ministry is for you!
The purpose of the Greeters and Ushers is to:
- Assist our Parish Administrator by welcoming all parishioners/visitors to the weekend Masses;
- Facilitate collection and Offertory Processions;
- Distribute bulletins after Mass;
- Assist with the seating of the congregation especially during special holidays when the church is very well attended;
- Lead the congregation to Communion.
Do the Greeters & Ushers Meet?
No scheduled or organizational meetings are currently held.
How much time is required for this Ministry?
Time commitment is usually no more than an hour a week... a few minutes to greet those attending Mass and a few minutes after Mass to distribute bulletins, close doors, etc.
What gifts or talents are required?
No special gifts or talents are required. Only a desire to warmly welcome those that visit our Church and to perform several duties during the course of the Mass. There is no age or gender restrictions.
Is there training?
No formal training is required. A brief orientation with a current greeter/usher is all that is necessary.
If interested, please contact: